Built to handle any and all backcountry conditions, the Mindbender 108 Ti has a satisfying 108mm width underfoot, but it's not so fat it'll bog you down on the uptrack. It performs well on hard technical snow, and has the width to float smoothly in deep or mixed conditions. All Terrain Rocker with early rise tip and camber underfoot provides versatility and easy turning performance in any snow conditions. A good choice for all-around backcountry skiing and hut tours.
- Titanal Y-Beam insert improves stability, power and edge grip along the length of the ski.
- Fir and Aspen wood core is lightweight and absorbs impacts.
- All-terrain rocker with a gradual rise tip and camber underfoot for hard and soft snow performance.
- Oversized ABS sidewalls enhance edge grip and power transfer.
- Snophobic topsheet reduces snow buildup and fatigue while breaking trail.
- Tapered tip and tail have a flat profile that makes them easy to plunge if needed.
|Ideal for||Freeride and freeskiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||23m (186cm)|