Push your winter workouts in the track or on the pavement. This insulated softshell keeps you warm and protected during sweaty pursuits on the coldest days. Windproof and waterproof fabric sheds gusts and flurries, while insulated panels hold in your body heat where you need it. The 37.5® liner technology moves sweat away to keep you dry and prevent chills.
- R-Wind softshell with 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable laminate provides wind and water protection.
- Synthetic insulation in chest keeps your core warm.
- 37.5® technology is highly wicking to keep you dry during intense activity.
- Stretch cuffs and adjustable hem seal out drafts.
- Headphone loop on collar keeps cords in control while you workout.
- Close fitting design for unrestricted movement.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.