Work up a sweat in less-than-ideal conditions. These nordic and winter run pants feature a waterproof and windproof front, providing protection from snow, rain, and wind while venting excess heat during hard outputs.
- 2.5-layer R-Wind front panel provides wind- and waterproof protection.
- 37.5® stretch back panel is highly wicking and breathable.
- Elastic waist with internal drawcord for the perfect fit.
- Classic cut and articulated knees for unrestricted movement.
- Zippered ankle cuffs allow fast on and off.
|Type||Waterproof-breathable softshell hybrid|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|