The Pagoda lineup seamlessly transitions into any situation, be it surfing a surprise storm or charging through spring corn. The 100 RP have a long effective edge for carving on hardpack, and a smaller turn radius to navigate narrow chutes. The carbon, wood, and foam combo is fun and powerful –like a frontside ski, that's light enough for touring.
- Carbon sandwich construction is light, torsionally stiff, and powerful.
- Improved dampness and smoothness makes the ski ask for more speed even when the conditions gets choppy.
- Layered ash and paulownia wood and foam core for power, energy and dampness.
- Textured nylon top sheet is snowphobic.
- RP sidecut is tapered, with flatter sections that blend at the contact points to make it a smooth, smooth driver.
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 steel edges provide excellent edge control without sacrificing a playful, floaty ride.
- World Cup Race base is fast and hard for exceptional performance.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.