Updated with a smooth YKK AquaGuard® Vislon® water resistant front zipper, the Elite 2.1 is as good as gets for wet weather commuting. Fully waterproof and still plenty breathable, this jacket uses Elite™ 3-layer fabric with a moisture-dispersing membrane and lining that moves sweat away from your body. Lightweight, well-vented, and with enough reflective tape to mistake you for a landing strip, it keeps you dry and safe on your daily ride.
- Made of three-layer Elite with fully-taped seams.
- Soft micro-chamois collar lining.
- Extended tail for extra coverage in the drop.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective strips give you 360-degree reflectivity.
- Core vents, underarm vents and a large back vent.
- Airflow-regulating gusseted cuffs.
- YKK Aquaguard waterproof zippers on front and back storage pocket have a storm flap and built-in rain gutter.
- Chest pocket with audio port has a water resistant zipper.
- Rain hood compatible (available separately).
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.