The North Face Resolve Parka II - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Parka-length on a rain jacket means even more protection from those Spring showers. Whether you wear the Resolve II on its own, or layered with something warm for West coast winters, this lightweight rain shell will come in handy all year round. With its 2-layer waterproof breathable fabric and fully taped seams this shell will keep you dry even on the wettest days.
- Heathers are 100% recycled polyester and solid colours are 100% nylon.
- 2-layer waterproof breathable with DryVent™ technology and fully taped seams.
- PFC-free DWR finish helps seal out the elements and keeps the jacket cleaner, longer.
- Polyester mesh lining helps with airflow.
- Adjustable hood is stowable when you don’t need it.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Front zipper has a storm flap that secures with Velcro®, keeping the warm in and the wet out.
- Gathering at waist for a flattering silhouette.
- Elasticised cuffs seal out bad weather.
|Fabric content||2 or more fabrics; see description2 or more fabrics; see description|
|Lining/backer||75-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.