The North Face Venture 2 Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Take on soggy summits and rainy ridge traverses, the Venture 2 is your key to staying dry in the backcountry. The 2.5-layer shell is lightweight and packable, to leave you with plenty of room in your pack for the rest of yoru gear. The highly breathable construction and pit-zips help prevent overheating while you trudge uphill.
- 2.5-layer waterproof breathable with DryVent™ technology and fully taped seams.
- Recycled nylon ripstop face fabric has a non-PFC DWR finish.
- Adjustable hood is stowable when you don’t need it.
- Pit zips provide customizable ventilation.
- Hand pocket doubles as as stuff sack.
- Front zipper has a storm flap that secures with a hook-and-loop closure, keeping the warm in and the wet out.
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs and a cinchable hem seal out bad weather.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Face fabric||40-denier recycled nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.