Arc'teryx Therme Insulated Jacket - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For west coast winters or east coast shoulder seasons, this insulated jacket is a lighter take on Arc’teryx’s popular parka. Made 2-layer GORE-TEX™, you get a waterproof-breathable and windproof jacket, with a shell that has a natural, cotton-like feel. Mapped Coreloft™ insulation maximizes the jacket’s ability to keep you warm and reduces its overall bulk. With a 2-way zip, knit cuffs and an insulated collar, warmth stays in and cold stays out.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable material has fully taped seams to handle heavy rain.
- Micro-seam allowances minimize weight and bulk.
- Coreloft siliconized polyester insulation won’t wet-out and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Articulated pattering offers natural movement.
- Smooth liner makes layering easy.
- Adjustable, insulated hood has a short, laminated brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Lined, insulated collar.
- Soft, internal knit cuffs.
- 2-way WaterTight™ Vislon zipper opens from the bottom to adjust your temperature without exposing your upper body to the elements.
- Snap-down storm flap provides an extra layer of weather protection.
- Zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket offer storage space.
- Internal zippered pocket keeps your phone warm.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.