Arc'teryx Wynd Softshell Coat - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With its classic A-line silhouette and GORE's innovative INFINIUM™ face fabric, the Wynd coat offers comfortable thigh-length weather protection that doesn’t look like it is headed to the trail. INFINIUM face fabric has a dynamic stretch and exceptional protection from wind. A soft fleece lining lies behind the highly-breathable shell material for added coziness and protection from the elements, this hoody shows how great soft shells can be.
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM shell material is highly wind-resistant.
- PFC-free DWR finish sheds light rain and keeps the surface cleaner, longer.
- Highly breathable shell lets moisture vapour out to keep you the right temperature.
- Comfortable mechanical stretch lets the softshell move with you.
- Soft fleece lining adds a layer of warmth.
- Spacious hood is lined, adjustable, and has a short brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Articulated pattering lets movement feel natural, no binding or bunching.
- 2 subtle on-seam pockets keep the look sleek.
- Regular fit feels great and leaves room to layer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.