The big one – 125L to keep carbohydrate-rich beverages, whole salmon, and veggies ice-cold on long haul adventures. Super strong construction means this mega-sized cooler will survive whitewater epics and backyard BBQs. Ultra-thick reinforced insulation keeps contents ice-age chilly for days, and withstands the extreme cold of dry ice without cracking. Certified grizzly proof (yeti resistance tbd).
- Roto-moulded construction means this cooler is durable with exceptional impact resistance.
- 5cm thick Permafrost Insulation in body and 7.6cm in lid.
- Aluminum rod reinforced lid with integrated self-stopping hinge won't hyper-extend.
- Textured lid is grippy and super-strong (works as a standing or sitting surface).
- EPDM rubber full-coverage seal eliminates air exchange.
- Includes removable dry goods rack.
- Doublehaul handles with textured grips ensure rock-solid hauling.
- Robust rubber T-latches keep contents secure.
- Integrated tie-down slots keep it in-place while allowing on-the-go access.
- Vortex drain system is leakproof.
- Certified grizzly proof when secured with 2 small padlocks (not included).
- Accommodates 92x 355ml cans when using recommended 2:1 ice to beverage ratio.
|Internal dimensions||81.9 x 35.2 x 36.8cm|
|External dimensions||102.2 x 50.5 x 50.8cm|