Shredding a trail in your own little tunnel of light is a special kind of 2-wheeled magic. Brighter than most motorcycle headlamps, the Duo 2200 is ready to melt any darkness that dares get in your way. Side-by-side LEDs and custom reflectors balance flood and spot lighting, letting you see near and far. And, the wireless bar-mounted switch lets you adjust your light’s mode, without taking your hands off the bars. Powered by an efficient battery pack that doubles as a powerbank, just in case you need to top up your phone or Edge on the way to the trailhead. When the trails are covered in snow, the included helmet mount and head strap make this light a great option for low-light ski and snowshoes sessions.
- 4 modes: high – 2200 lumens, medium – 1100 lumens, low – 220 lumens and flashing.
- Up to 2200 lumens of light.
- Machined aluminum housing with integrated heat sink reduces heat build-up.
- IP65 weatherproofing keeps the light shining in even the heaviest downpours.
- Battery uses 2 21700 cells, 30Wh 7.4V 4000mAh capacity.
- Ports – input: DC 8.4V, USB-C 5V, output – DC 6-8.2V (5.5x2.1mm round connector), USB-C 5V.
- LED power gauge lets you know where you battery’s status, both charging and discharging.
- USB charging with overcharge protection.
- Battery has a tough polycarbonate shell with rubber bumpers to protect your frame.
- Tool-free mounts for your bars, helmet or your head with the included head strap.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||21 h|
|Burn Time - steady||21-2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 4000mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|