Faster frame rates make your videos smoother or sharper than ever. GoPro’s GP2 chipset means the HERO10 Black delivers up to 5K60 videos and ultra-smooth slow-motion. More frames means more detail when doing frame-by-frame technique breakdowns. You can grab a crystal clear image of your buddy’s face the split second before an epic bail. When flowing in and out of the trees on a sunny day, intelligent tone mapping keeps contrast and exposure dialed as lighting changes. Hindsight™ mode makes missed shots are a thing of the past, capturing video before the record button is pressed. Schedule recordings to capture that epic sunrise without having to get up before the sun. Enjoy perfectly framed walk-and-talks thanks to the front facing screen and the ability to use HyperSmooth™ while live streaming. The HERO10 also doubles as a webcam, for best video in any Zoom meeting. Pair it with the GoPro Quik app to open up functionality, like sharing stories on social, synching and editing videos, and more.
- 2x faster frame rate for capturing fast moving subjects, better slow-mo and smoother replays.
- New GP2 chipset allows higher framerates across all resolutions, better responsiveness, and will receive more upgrades with regular firmware updates.
- 5K60 video, at up to 100Mbps, with 19.6MP in every frame – great for screenshots and cropping.
- Dual colour screens
- Hindsight mode takes a 15 to 30 second buffer of footage before the record button is pressed.
- HyperSmooth 4.0 video stabilization (works in all resolutions and during livestreaming) with in-camera horizon leveling (up to 45º of tilt for all modes), produces smooth, gimbal-free videos.
- TimeWarp 3.0 time lapse from 2x to 30x, pause-able to insert moments of regular speed recording.
- Slow-motion slows 2.7K video down up to 8x.
- Scheduled capture mode starts and stops recording.
- Digital lenses offer different perspectives: narrow (27mm), linear (19-39mm), wide (16-34mm), SuperView (16mm) and more.
- Built-in voice control.
- Webcam mode.
- Customizable pre-sets give you access to 4 commonly used modes, plus custom modes.
- Intuitive touchscreen controls are faster and more responsive than ever.
- Free GoPro app controls camera from phone or tablet.
- ProTune™ mode lets you control exposure, white balance, ISO and more, with live preview window
- Onboard GPS data is used to overlay performance stickers, add speed, distance, times and much more, right in your videos.
- Mods let you add features like an on-camera light, shotgun mic or fisheye lens (sold separately).
- SuperPhoto™ mode has again been improved to provide better pictures, picking the right HDR, local tone mapping and noise reduction settings for the best images.
- 23.6MP photographs in jpeg or RAW format.
- LiveBurst captures 1.5 seconds before and 1.5 seconds after you take a picture, giving you 90 images to chose from.
- Burst mode allows up to 30 frames per second.
- Waterproof to 10m right out of the box, no case needed.
- Hydrophobic lens coating keeps your lens clear for droplet-free footage in and around water.
- Replaceable scratch-resistant lenses.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- 30% faster wireless transfer rates.
- Wired downloads means fast file transfers and no wireless pairing delays when you need your footage now.
- MicroSD compatible (MicroSD card not included). MicroSD card must be at least a Class 10 or UHS-I rated.
- High Efficiency Video Compression (HEVC) decreases file size without compromising image quality.
- Integrated mounting tabs fold flush when not needed and mean no more frames when mounting.
- In the box: HERO10 Black, 1720mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, curved sticky mount, mounting buckle, thumb screw, USB-C cable and carrying case.
|Instant on-record switch||Yes|
Interval photo mode
The interval, in seconds, at which you can set the camera to take pictures.
|Maximum photo resolution||23.6MP|
|Included mounts||Curved surface mount|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||7.1 x 3.4 x 5.1cm|
Maximum memory capacity
The maximum additional memory accepted by the device.
|Data card||microSD card (not included)|
|GPS image tagging||Yes|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 1720mAh (included)|
|Still photo mode||Yes|
|Tripod mount||Sold separately|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|