With seamless comfort and supreme ventilation, the Sirrus Pack is ready for hot environments, mountain huts and your ambitious day-hiking plans. Comfort comes from the totally seamless hipbelt interface and the tensioned back panel that lets cooling air circulate around your back. The pack adjusts to fit women's torsos and hips, and the pockets are positioned for easy access on the move. An integrated rain cover offers protection from low-lying fog, wet brush or steady rain. Excellent for short hiking trips and fast-moving overnights.
- Made of light weight 210-denier nylon with durable 420-denier high density nylon packcloth in high wear areas.
- Women’s-specific design features a shorter torso length, shoulder straps that are set closer together and a hipbelt that is shaped to fit curvier hips.
- Airspeed Suspension uses a tensioned mesh back panel and perforated foam shoulder straps to let cool air flow through.
- Adjustable torso length provides a fine-tuned fit for women's shorter back lengths.
- Seamless mesh hipbelt and back panel interface means there are no seams to chafe or cause pressue points.
- Access the pack interior via the top drawstring or side zipper.
- Stretch mesh front and side pockets let you stash gear on the fly.
- Zippered hipbelt, front and lid pockets provide secure storage.
- Bottom zippered compartment provides a dedicated home for your sleeping bag.
- Dual tool loops with bungee tie-offs carry ice axes.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments let you stash your poles without removing the pack.
- Side compression straps and removable sleeping pad straps cinch in the load and allow you to attach extra gear.
- Hydration sleeve holds a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
- Integrated rain cover keeps your stuff dry during rainy trips.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.