The tapered shape fits in oddly shaped areas such as a sea kayak’s bow. And the shape is easier to retrieve than smaller bags, which easily get jammed out of arm’s reach. A purge valve lets you squeeze out excess air once you’ve closed the bag, so you can slide the bag easily into place in your boat.
- Made of polyurethane-coated Oxford nylon.
- Roll-down closure for greater waterproofness.
- Purge valve releases excess air inside the bag for easier storage.
- D-ring attachment for added security.
- Note: these dry bags do not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|