This sleeping bag has the roomy comfort of a barrel bag, yet is reasonably light and compressible, thanks to the down insulation. For those who want or need the spaciousness of a barrel bag, duck down provides the compactness and body-hugging warmth of down at a very moderate price.
- Rated to +5°C.
- 40-denier nylon taffeta shell and lining.
- 575 fill-power duck down insulation.
- Fill weight of Small 400g, Regular 465g, Long 500g.
- 7cm loft.
- Affordable sewn-through quilting construction.
- Patterned oval foot section for comfort, sprawling room, and warmth.
- 41 x 33cm stuff sack.
- Bag volume, when compressed, is 5.9L (ASTM standard).
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.