Waterproof to 15 metres (50 feet) this little unit is for marine emergency signalling, warning, or reuniting travel parties at night. Comes with three lenses: clear (visible for the greatest distance), amber, and red.
- Dome-shaped lens cover allows for visibility over 180-degree range.
- Simple and rugged twist on-off mechanism.
- Gaskets provide a waterproof seal to a depth of 15 metres (50 feet).
- Xenon bulb provides long life and high visibility.
- Once-per-second flash (with new batteries.)
- Wrist strap allows attachment to pack, canoe thwart, handlebars etc.
- Belt-strap loops for attachment to person or pack.
- Built-in magnet fastens the strobe to cars or other metal objects.
- Up to ten hours of continuous operation on four AAA batteries (not included).
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||4 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||10 h|
|Burn time - low||10 h|
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
|Batteries||4 AAA (not included)|