From the maker of the famous Pelican® cases, this Micro Case is perfect for storing phones, GPS units, radios, etc. It is waterproof, dustproof, and crush-resistant, and has an automatic purge valve to accommodate pressure changes caused by changes in altitude or weather systems.
- Made of rugged transparent polycarbonate.
- In direct sunlight, the air inside a transparent case heats up and causes condensation, to reduce this use desiccant packs.
- Inside dimensions are 13.5 x 9 x 4.3cm.
- Outside dimensions are 17.3 x 12.1 x 5.4cm.
- Great for rugged sports. Not for swimming or submerging.
- IPX7 rated to protect against heavy rains and quick dips up to 1m.
- Both the Pelican warranty and MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee cover this case itself. Neither guarantee covers the contents you put inside the case.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
|Internal dimensions||13.5 x 9 x 4.3cm|
|External dimensions||17.3 x 12.1 x 5.4cm|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
The interior can be custom-fitted to accommodate various device storage.