This winter bag delivers outstanding performance in all but the most severe weather. We designed it for skiers, climbers, and alpinists looking for warmth without unnecessary weight and bulk. Clever tailoring and copious down provide 22cm of loft, a key feature in determining insulating capacity.
The cut concentrates the down in areas where it's needed, without compromising weight or compacted volume. The yoke and muff collar system completely encircles the neck and effectively seals out drafts. This system can be pulled snug and held in place with an ingenious lock that is more secure than hook-and-loop systems.
- Outer shell is durable WINDSTOPPER NR55, a breathable laminate that provides exceptional wind and water resistance.
- The lining is a supple, smooth, and comfortable 30-denier nylon.
- Insulated with goose down.
- Fill weight is 900g for the Small, 958g for Regular, and 1035g for Large.
- Side block baffles control cold spots.
- Zippered pocket near the yoke provides convenient storage for small items.
- YKK® locking zipper.
- If you plan to zip two bags together you will need two bags with the same type and size of zipper (zippers must also be on opposite sides). Western Mountaineering bags will not zip together with MEC bags.
|Seasons||Winter (-15°C to -40°C)|
|Insulation||750 fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.