A bright light that can be focused from a floodlight to a spotlight.
- The high-quality Luxeon Rebel 90 LED provides up to 100 Lumens of light.
- Anodized-aluminum housing is water-resistant.
- Press button on / off, with momentary-on feature. You can back off the battery cap 1/2 turn to prevent the light from being turned on in your pack.
- Regulated circuitry maximizes brightness over life of batteries.
- Burn time is eight hours.
- Includes two AA batteries and carrying strap.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - high||8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Wide and spot|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||2 AA (included)|