A mix of technology and design that blurs the line between performance approach and climbing shoes. Built with Italian design and premium-quality materials, they deserve to be in a museum of footwear-engineering.
- Uppers feature a wet-white, chromium-free tanning process that produces extremely flexible, form-fitting leather that's resilient to heat exposure.
- Microfibre lining provides foot comfort and moisture control, and asymmetrical ankle cuffs permit unrestricted articulation while climbing.
- To-the-toe lacing for a precise fit. The low-profile toe, and the ultra-sticky protective toe and heel rand, give these good purchase for crack climbing.
- Midsoles feature anatomically sculptured PU to deliver a high level of control and sensitivity for edging and smearing, while providing durable underfoot cushioning. Board-lasted construction in the rear of the foot and slip-lasted climbing shoe construction in the forefoot provides control and sensitivity, good for approach through to technical climbing.
- Stiff, removable footbed adjusts volume and increase rigidity for climbing performance.
- Guard layer between the midsole and the outsole offers protection against sharp objects.
- Outsoles are sticky Vibram® dot rubber compound, for exceptional contact friction. These shoes can be resoled to extend their life.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.