This single-watt Maxbright LED unit offers a fine balance of LED utility and efficiency with the added range of a powerful bulb. The lens allows both light focus and some proximity lighting. The Eos also offers three electronically controlled light settings and an emergency signalling mode.
- High-powered LED sheds 70 lumens.
- Water-resistant up to 1m.
- High setting burn time: 1 hour of constant light, 113 total.
- Medium setting burn time 10 hours constant light, 115 total.
- Low setting burn time 5 hours constant light, 121 total.
- Flash setting burn time 5 hours constant light, 116 total.
- Maximum light throw is 54m.
- Three AAA batteries included.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - flash||60m|
|Beam distance - low||30m|
|Beam distance - med||45m|
|Beam distance - high||60m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||116 h|
|Burn time - low||121 h|
|Burn time - med||115 h|
|Burn time - high||113 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|