Regarded by many as the ultimate all around tele boot. It maintains a great balance of climbing and descending performance, and adds a new liner and a refined Torsion Frame to deliver more power and drive for off-piste skiing and enhanced climbing.
- Shell is recyclable plastic.
- Intuition Performance Tour liner.
- Ki/walk ski lever, 16- and 19-degree forward lean.
- Easy lock micro-adjust buckles.
- Reconfigured lower boot buckle.
- Replaceable scuff-guard.
- Made on a women’s-specific last.
|Ideal for||Telemark skiing|
|Lower shell material||Pebax Rnew|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|