The sun is bright, the air is warm – spring skiing is the best of both seasons. But when the sun goes down it often takes the spring with it. The Lynx weighs in at just 1420g and comes equipped with a full down collar and v-block side baffles, to ensure the down remains well-distributed. This bag is the bomb when it comes to efficiency and warmth.
- Shell, collar, and draft tube are microlight XP microfiber.
- Mummy shape with full collar and insulated hood.
- Draft tube has stiffening tape that prevents snags.
- Insulated with goose down.
- V-block side baffle construction.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
|Seasons||Winter (-15°C to -40°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Packed size||23 x 46cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.