This technical overbag is very lightly insulated. That's because its primary purpose isn't to add additional warmth, but to keep the down of your sleeping bag drier and insulating better. It does that by moving the dew point (the zone where your vaporous perspiration condenses into liquid) beyond the sleeping bag. Accumulated moisture can be a real problem on extended winter trips; the Amulet will help you ward that off.
- No temperature rating (not intended for use alone).
- Shell and liner are recycled polyester.
- Excellent DWR on the shell helps fend off condensed breath vapour, melted snow, etc. in the tent.
- Insulation is warm-when-wet PrimaLoft® PL1.
- Simple sewn-through construction.
- Pull cord closure.
- Hood free to minimize weight.
- Comes with water-resistant stuff sack and cotton storage bag.
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.