Our basic wind pants, amped up with a cooler look and more functional design. Ideal for running, cross-country skiing, and other high output activities.
- Fabric is 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish that repels rain.
- Simple pull-on design with elastic waist and drawstring.
- Knees are articulated for ease of movement.
- Strategically placed reflective piping for early morning/after dark jogs.
- Zippered ankles with Camlock zipper pulls make it easy to pull them on over shoes.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Ankle zips|