Small, clipless mountain biking pedals. This version has a stainless steel spindle and cast stainless steel wings.
- Spindle is steel.
- Body is aluminum.
- Stainless finish with hint of blue.
- Wings are cast stainless steel.
- Needle and cartridge bearings.
- Includes standard premium brass cleats.
- Shims are included.
- Release angle is 15 or 20 degrees.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.