Lightweight, competition-grade road pedals. The wide contact surface area provides greater efficiency and comfort.
- INOX stainless steel cleat contact area is moulded directly to the lightweight composite body, for improved cleat support and power transmission.
- Oversized axle, two roller bearings, and one needle bearing.
- Adjustable release tension of 9-15 degrees.
- 4.5 degrees of float (grey cleats only).
- Each pedal weighs 130g.
- KéO grip cleats (included) have position memory and non-skid rubber contacts.
- Compatible with KéO cleats only.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.