Combining accuracy with portability – this unit is handy for rented or borrowed kayaks. On your own boat, you don't have to drill holes, and the quick release attachments are easy to clear from the deck prior to landings in rough surf.
- Large, legible markings.
- 5-degree increments for accurate bearings.
- Flexible, grippy base holds securely to decks or deck bags.
- Two adjustable nylon straps have quick release buckles.
- Rugged plastic globe.
- Globe base diameter is 6.35cm.
- Long axis of base is 18cm.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.