Some folks are only really happy campers if they have room to sprawl in their sleep. This spacious barrel bag uses down insulation to keep it light and compact enough to be a practical option for summer backpacking. Baffle construction eliminates the cold spots associated with sewn-through construction. And the bag doesn’t have side-blocks, so you can redistribute the down between the top and bottom to suit the temperature.
- Nylon shell and lining. Shell has a DWR treatment to shed water.
- Oval foot section keeps the down lofted so your feet stay warm.
- Small internal pocket holds glasses, headlamp, etc.
- Full length, two-way zip allows you to use it as a duvet on warmer nights.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Includes a roll top stuff sack.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
|Insulation||575 fill-power duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||22.5 x 48cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|