With its slightly relaxed mummy shape and quick-drying synthetic insulation, you can count on this bag for value and reliable performance – even in damp conditions. It also has thoughtful touches to make your nights better. There's a pocket for your glasses or a headlamp, and you can feel the difference between the hood and shoulder drawcords to help you adjust or exit the bag when it's dark.
- Insulated with Hyperloft Eco that contains 50% recycled content.
- Outer shell fabric is polyester with a DWR treatment to shed moisture. Lining is nylon taffeta.
- Hood and shoulder drawcords have different profiles, so you can tell them apart in the dark.
- Neck yoke and draft tube keep heat in and cold out.
- Small internal pocket.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- Roll top stuff sack included.
- Women's version is slightly wider around the hips, shorter, and has narrower shoulders so you're not losing heat to empty space. Extra insulation at the chest and around your feet.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|