Keep your clothing and gear organized and weatherproofed without adding weight to your pack or suitcase. With waterproof fabric, taped seams, and rolltop closures, they keep the rain and snowmelt out. Wide mouths make them easy to stuff.
- Silicone treated nylon fabric.
- 2 colour options in each size for easy identification of contents.
- Stuff sack volume is screened on each bag for quick size selection, or identification of the contents.
- 2 and 3L sizes are good for puffy jackets, or other small compressible items.
- 5 to 9L sizes fit most summer sleeping bags and are excellent for spare clothing.
- 14 to 28L sizes fit three and four-season sleeping bags.
|Material||30-denier silicone-treated ripstop nylon, PU-coated interior|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Volume||2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 14, 20, 28L|