We all know girls just wan'na have fun too. With the same design features as her older sister, the Century, the Century Jr. is an all round freeride, freestyle ski for girls who want to rip, surf, and spin just like mommy does.
- Composite core and cap construction for lightweight, easy handling in steeps and trees.
- Rockered tip and tail provides easy turning and enables throwing down tricks in the park.
- Traditional underfoot camber provides edge hold and control on hardpack.
- Waist width floats in powder and busts through crud.
- Step down sidewall technology improves overall ski durability.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.