MEC Uplink Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Sandbagged by an abrupt change in the weather? Whip this super-light technical jacket out of your pack or unclip it from your harness and slide it on. The close cut and elastic thread in the quilting keep the outline lean and eliminate air spaces. The fit promotes dynamic movement and allows long reaches so you can escape the route before the weather fully shuts you down. DWR-treated shell and synthetic insulation stand up to dampness and shed light precip.
- Shell is ripstop polyester with DWR. Lined with smooth, no-snag polyester.
- PrimaLoft One insulation retains warmth when wet. Fibres are locked in place with sewn-through quilting.
- Lightweight coil zipper backed with a windflap.
- Heat trapping elastic at wrists and hem.
- Jacket folds into its external chest pocket. The bartacked loop lets it double as stuff sack. Small enough to fit on a harness or in the lid of your pack.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop polyester|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.