Kokatat Gore-Tex Meridian Dry Suit with Socks & Drop Seat - Women's
For years, the Meridian has been the benchmark against which other drysuits are measured. Now, Kokotat has enhanced the tailoring and increased the colour options. This version is cut for a woman’s shape. Its full drop-seat relief zip means you don’t have to peel off your PFD, sprayskirt, and suit to answer nature's call.
- Evolution nylon three-ply GORE-TEX®, in a Pro Shell® full immersion version that’s exclusive to Kokotat, is quiet, comfortable, and durably waterproof and breathable.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Self-draining zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Flap-protected Optiseal zipper has metal teeth for lasting waterproofness to 9.1m.
- Competition cut underarms allow maximum freedom of movement.
- Self-draining neoprene cuffs over wrist and neck latex seals reduce abrasion and UV exposure.
- Dual-adjustment overskirt with a hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene waistband for a watertight seal to sprayskirt tunnels.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist prevents bagging and sagging.
- Self-draining Cordura-reinforced seat and knee patches for increased durability.
- Built-in GORE-TEX socks fit over your favourite liner socks and under appropriate paddling footwear to keep your feet warm and dry.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|