With a focused beam or wide-angle lighting, it's your ally on night trail runs. It serves as a secret weapon on adventure racers when other may be stumbling in the dark. A full suite of features makes it excellent for mountain and alpine use too.
- Boost mode puts out 205 lumens visible for 86 meters.
- Select three preferred lighting levels from a menu of ten, and program them to activate in any order.
- Programmable flashing mode includes slow, fast, and SOS options.
- Regulated power levels provide constant lighting power.
- Battery charge indicator light warns when the batteries are 70% and 90% discharged.
- Automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged.
- Switches are protected from accidental operation when light body is upright.
- Wide angle lens lets you switch instantly from a focused to a wide beam.
- Top strap included (not attached) for increased stability if needed.
- Compatible with lithium batteries for performance in cold settings.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||90m|
|Beam distance - low||27m|
|Beam distance - med||50m|
|Beam distance - high||84m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||86 h|
|Burn time - med||59 h|
|Burn time - high||53 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||3 AA (included)|