For lightweight ladies, The Celeste has a flex pattern that promotes nimble skiing, and a weight that won't bog you down on the uptrack. Stiff enough to get solid performance out of your skis, they're comfortable for walking and the EZ fit liners can be used out of the box or thermoformed for custom fit. Take them ski mountaineering, backcountry touring or side-country stash raiding.
- Shells are elastic Grilamid that's light and has great stiffness.
- Four lightweight, strong magnesium FR buckles stay in place in tour mode with buckle catch system.
- Women’s EZ Fit liner features forgiving forefoot, women’s volume and narrow heel for. Can be thermoformed for a custom fit.
- Shock damper inserts in the inner sole act absorb shock when skiing.
- 60-degree cuff rotation promotes mobility.
- Full length Vibram® rubber ski mountaineering soles offer grip when scrambling over rocks.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax + Grilamid|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|