Bigger, higher, stiffer. These are regarded by many as the ultimate all around tele boots. They give you balanced climbing and descending performance. The boot frame and performance liners deliver power to drive skis through tough, chopped up conditions. But you don't have to sacrifice comfort and ability to climb when it's time to turn around and hit that glade again.
- Shell is made of recyclable plastic.
- Intuition Performance Flex G liner blends high-density and regular Ultralon foam to hit the sweet spot of comfort and performance.
- Walk/ski lever, and adjustable forward lean.
- Easy lock micro-adjust buckles.
- Replaceable edge guard protects bellows and disperses forefoot buckle pressure. One extra pair of edge guards included.
- Soles are Vibram® Print with a telemarking interface and soft rubber heel with lugs positioned for downhill walking.
|Ideal for||Telemark skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Pebax Rnew|
|Shell cuff material||Pebax Rnew|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|