Use the Rebar pliers to apply some serious persuasion to stubborn fasteners. Together with the other tools, you can rewire your headlamp or the headlights on your car. The tools are housed in a package that’s compact enough to wear on your belt without changing the way you walk.
- 17 different tools to help you work through whatever life throws at you.
- Pliers with built-in wire cutters.
- Locking blade keeps fingers safe.
- Saw rips through wood.
- Sloped-top handle design allows you to manoeuvre pliers further into tight spaces.
- Handle edges are rolled for comfort even when you’re torqueing hard.
- Cut-outs on handles allow easy tool extraction, even with gloves on.
- Regular and hard wire cutter blades are removable, for re-sharpening with the tools file, or for replacement.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
|Wire cutter||Hard wire|