The workhorse of the TLT binding system also evolves with the TLT Radical ST binding. A stripped down, DIN 10 version of the flagship Radical FT, it also sports a number of significant upgrades including easier entry, reinforced heel pieces, and overall strength and durability.
- Power plate under binding toe provides additional support and improved torsional rigidity.
- Power towers in toepiece block forward toe movement, easing entry and reducing potential for pre-release.
- Heel piece rotates fully for skiing and touring (remove ski to change from ski to tour mode). A reinforced pin system prevents unwanted rotation.
- Heel unit has a reinforced housing that's resistant to fractures. The 2012 model uses a reinforced bar on the outside of the housing and reinforced front attachment points.
- Heel lifts have medium and high settings for climbing. Surface plate has a hardened coating to stops it from becoming brittle in the cold.
- Brake is permanently attached and cannot be removed from the mounting plate.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|