Precision crafted out of aircraft grade aluminum. The glass lens is impact resistant, sapphire coated on the outside, and anti-reflective coated on the inside so the fewest possible photons are lost to backscatter. It's submersible. Pretty much any adventure you survive, it should.
- Made of anodized T-6061 aircraft grade aluminum, knurled for a secure grip.
- Removable, reversible clip.
- Flexible and secure hand grip accessory included.
- Stands on its end for area lighting.
- Regulated output modes ensure a constant light supply.
- Five steady modes: Moonlight burn time is 10 days at 0.2 lumens. Low burn time is 2 days at 4 lumens. Medium burn time is 6 hours at 22 lumens. High burn time is 1.5 hours at 85 lumens. Max burn time is 1 hour at 130 lumens.
- Three flash modes: SOS. Strobe burn time is 2.5 hours at 130 lumens. Beacon burn time is 18 hours at 0-130 lumen pulse.
- Modes are controlled by a switch and a bezel and will require close reading of the manual to operate successfully.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XP-E LED|
|Burn time - flash||2.5 h|
|Burn time - low||240 h|
|Burn time - med||6 h|
|Burn time - high||1 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 AA (included)|