A flashlight freak's delight. It's precision crafted out of aircraft grade aluminum. The glass lens is impact resistant, sapphire coated on the outside, and anti-reflective coated on the inside so the fewest possible photons are lost to back-scatter. It's submersible, puts out up to 205 lumens, and lets you pick from a smorgasbord of settings.
- Anodized T-6061 aircraft grade aluminum body, knurled for a secure grip.
- Removable, reversible clip.
- Flexible and secure hand grip accessory included.
- Stands on its tail for candle mode.
- Regulated output modes ensure a constant light supply.
- Five steady modes: Moonlight burn time is 30 days at 0.2 lumens. Low burn time is 5 days at 4 lumens. Medium: burn time is 24 hours at 22 lumens. High burn time is 5 hours at 85 lumens. Max burn time is 1.3 hours at 246 lumens.
- Three flash modes: SOS. Strobe burn time is 2.5 hours at 246 lumens. Beacon burn time is 18 hours at 0-246 lumen pulse.
- Modes are controlled by a switch and a bezel and will require close reading of the manual to operate successfully.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XP-G2 LED|
|Burn time - flash||2.5 h|
|Burn time - low||720 h|
|Burn time - med||24 h|
|Burn time - high||1.3 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AA (included)|