Set yourself apart on the newly developed Ghost® Lector Pro carbon fibre frame, made exceptional with acclaimed Shimano® Ultegra Di2 electronic components. With its push button electronic shifting, the Ultegra Groupo is being touted as the best drivetrain on the market. Riders can now shift at any time, while torquing on the cranks, with precision and in a fraction of a second.
The Pro frame combines innovative technology from Ghost with features like a flatter top tube to better absorb and dissipate vibration, and a longer head tube to allow for a slightly more upright riding position. This balance between comfort and aerodynamics makes for a truly great racing bike.
- Full carbon fibre frame reduces overall weight and provides crucial protection from muscle straining shocks and vibration.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Stiff frame with slim, active flex seatstays that are designed to save energy over the kilometres.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 components. A fully electronic system provides lightning-fast shifts and an unparalleled hill climbing experience.
- Di2 battery life is good for 1200km and can be recharged in 1.5 hours without any effect on the battery’s memory. For best results, do not overcharge as it will affect the lithium battery’s functional life.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support and to reduce needed maintenance.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Race HM ACR SCL carbon|
|Seatpost||FSA Team Issue|
|Handlebars||FSA Road Wing Pro Compact 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Ultegra (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Ultegra Compact 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Easton Aero|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Ultegra 10-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Ultremo ZX 700 x 23|
|Saddle||Prologo Zero II|