Power for the powder. Precision-made toe pieces virtually banish slop, so more of your force gets to the ski. Three cartridges and cable attachment points let you tweak the tension. A single button push takes you into tour mode, with 60 degrees of swing. Up front, an anti-ice horn acts like your own personal icebreaker, cracking any build-up and shedding it off to the sides.
- Toeplate, pivots and lockdown bar are stainless steel.
- Glass reinforced nylon shim with anti-ice plates.
- 3 activity settings for the cable.
- Underfoot cable routing eliminates cable fatigue with direct pivoting connections.
- 2000lb. (each) test strength stainless steel cables.
- Large diameter springs for increased power and control.
- Pole-activated climbing heel.
- Heel throw has a step-in tab alignment.
- Pivot has a lockdown latch to improve power transfer while edging.
|Heel lift compatible||Yes|
Releasable bindings allow the boot to release from the ski in the event of a fall or the skier being caught in a dangerous situation such as a slide.
For skinning up and travelling across flat terrain, touring mode releases the tension in the cable to allow for easier walking action.