See your world clearly. You can do the research later, but for now, all you need to know about Frank Serpico is that while he was going rogue and busting crime, he maintained a slick demeanour in his aviator sunglasses. Since Frank’s law-enforcing days, these glasses have been redesigned to wrap on the sides so that eyes are protected from more than one angle.
- Metal frame with poly carbonate lenses and adjustable silicone nose pads.
- Designed to fit medium-to-large sized faces.
- Tapered lenses are progressively thinner at the outer edges for zero distortion and optical clarity.
- 9-base lens curve for full coverage from all sides.
- Polarized Brown lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Grey lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Platinum lens has 15% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|