The Tikka Plus burns a bright, making it possible to ski, run or climb by its intense little beam. Useful too for racing or non-technical riding — anywhere that brightness and long burn time are required to navigate.
- White LED has maximum, economy and strobe settings.
- Red LED lets you consult maps without trashing your night vision. Has continuous and strobe setting.
- Low battery indicator shows 5m beam distance and 50% burn time remaining on proximity lighting.
- Last mode memory takes you back to your last mode when turning the lamp back on.
- Lithium battery compatible.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||14m|
|Beam distance - high||40m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 superbright LED + 1 red LED|
|Burn time - low||185 h|
|Burn time - high||58 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|