Big, bombproof shelter for a family or a luxury basecamp. When Mother Nature smiles, roll up the fly, exposing the mesh canopy for ventilation and visibility. The oversized front vestibule boasts huge mesh windows that can be covered in ugly weather, plus a door that rigs as a sun awing.
- Front and back doors allow easy access without stepping over someone who is still sleeping.
- All seams are sealed with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape.
- Colour coded webbing and buckles keeps set-up simple.
- Reflective guylines.
- 8 internal mesh pockets give everyone plenty of personal storage.
- 17 aluminum hook stakes included.
- Briefcase style carry bag has should straps and organizing pockets.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Polyester ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.91m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||68 x 38 x 12cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||2.7sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||3.58sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.