This mashup of riverboard and whitewater boat gets you playing fast without a long learning curve. You paddle it lying on your belly, so you’re low and well-balanced. As you get better and bolder, you can move on to kneeling, sitting or even standing. The planing hull, inspired by whitewater kayaks, is speedy and responsive without being tippy. Pull on a pair of webbed gloves for extra power, and brave the waves.
- Single layer, rotomoulded polyethylene hull is self bailing.
- Comfortable body cavity ensures excellent connection to the boat whether prone, seated or kneeling.
- Three pairs of moulded-in toe braces allow proper fit and maximum control.
- Built in handholds for control and easy re-mounting.
- Large, waterproof storage hatch holds your snacks, spare clothes and submersible camera.
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||2.6m (8ft. 7in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.