Made for pros and others who regularly operate in the dark. The battery recharges in just 3 hours and the settings let you balance power and battery life, with a reserve mode to ensure you're never caught out in the dark. A hinge rotates the light to protect the lens and lock out the controls for safe carrying in pack or toolbox.
- All controls are winter glove/work glove friendly.
- 3 configurations, each with 3 lighting levels, include Standard for a balance of power and battery life, Max Autonomy for longest battery life or Max Power for greatest brightness.
- 3 lighting modes include a wide, uniform beam for close-range work: wide, a mixed beam with a focused component for moving around, and a highly focused beam for long-range work.
- Reserve mode lights up to 5 meters for a minimum of 2 hours to get you safely home.
- Regulated output keeps the light level steady over the burn time.
- Dock charger allows recharging without removing the battery.
- Includes dock charger, USB cable, AC adapter, and mounting plate for attachment to select Petzl helmets.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||26m|
|Beam distance - med||47m|
|Beam distance - high||77m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||3 h|
|Burn time - med||3 h|
|Burn time - high||3 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||No|