The greatest strength of the Attack road bike is its carbon fibre frame and fork packed with all the latest technology, including: an oversized head tube, a BB30 bottom bracket system, and carbon fibre dropouts. It’s a good value performance ride that will help you fight your way to the top of your local climb or podium.
- Toray T-700 high modulus carbon fibre frame uses the latest in carbon technology.
- Performance-oriented geometry.
- Oversized head tube contributes to torsional rigidity for better handling.
- Carbon fibre dropouts reduce weight.
- FSA Gossamer Pro sidepull caliper brakes.
- FSA Gossamer BB30 compact crank and Shimano® 105 10-speed cassette provides ample gear range for intense road riding and training sessions.
- BB30 bottom bracket system is stiff and durable.
- Mavic Aksium wheels.
- Most sizes can accommodate 2 water bottles.
- Shimano 105 components.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- MEC bikes were designed in Canada. Everything from the frames to the graphics was developed at the MEC Head Office in Vancouver, BC.
|Frame||Toray T-700 carbon fibre|
|Stem||Easton EA30 31.8mm|
|Headset||FSA Orbit C-33 NO. 44/50CF|
|Handlebars||Easton EA30 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|FSA Gossamer (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Gossamer BB30 50-34T|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Aksium|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 10-speed 12-27T|
|Tires||Continental Ultra Race 700 x 25|