From arcing big mountain turns to billygoating new lines, this all-mountain splitboard is built to shred anything the backcountry can throw at it. Lightweight construction gets you up with energy to burn. Full reverse camber profile, unique semi-cap construction, and mid-wide deck under your feet surfs powder smooth as a lamb, and carves up rough technical terrain like a battering ram.
- CarbonLight semi-cap construction with matte nylon topsheet for durability over top of premium biaxial carbon fibre and triaxial fibreglass for lightweight strength, torsion and flex control.
- Alternating strips of paulownia and poplar wood core is light yet strong.
- ABS sidewall provides bomber construction.
- SweetRise 2 continuous negative curvature or full rocker, matched with sidecut provides easy turning performance in hard and soft snow conditions.
- Designed to be paired with G3 Alpinist Splitboard Climbing Skins or G3 Alpinist High Traction Splitboard Skins.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.